Tracey brings 20 years of global experience working as both a Counselling & Organizational Psychologist, specializing in career and leadership development. She has provided 1-1 coaching to over 800 emerging leaders and senior executives throughout the Canadian Federal Government.
Before her entrepreneurial ventures, Tracey was a Psychology Instructor at Carleton University and a National Trainer providing Psychologists with the tools to implement effective treatment for sexual offending in prisons across Canada.
Tracey’s speaking takes her to conferences, corporate retreats, summits, and industry association meetings. She also offers in-house corporate training and facilitation.
More recently, she facilitated events and has spoken at Adler University of Professional Psychology, the Social Venture Institute (B.C.) the Peace Leadership Conference in India, TribeWanted Bali, and FlowFest in Bali.
Tracey coaches leaders to be more self aware, resilient and effective stewards of their people and teams.
Her areas of speciality are:
- Conscious Leadership
- Inner Leadership/Self-Mastery (mindset, know thyself, emotional intelligence, self-deception)
- Purpose – clarity on values
- Resilience – managing stress, overcoming setbacks, burnout prevention
- Relational Leadership – building trust, emotional intelligence, conflict
- Mindful Leadership – mindfulness and neuroscience
- Spiritual Intelligence – How to leverage intuition & flow for your leadership/business
At Project Getaway we will find out more about – Relational Leadership –
Whether we are intentional about it or not, we are in constant communication with those around us – verbally and non-verbally. And our success, both personally and professionally, is largely dependent on how well we are able to relate with others.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
- Better understand your impact on others
- Practice ways to develop rapport and engage others