Hi awesome people,
We’re wrapping up 2016 and gearing up for what’s sure to be a great 2017 – how else would it be on a paradise island, working, living and adventuring with like-minded people?
Looking back at the past year, we can no doubt say it’s been a wild ride, and here are some numbers:
- 2 events: Mauritius, East Africa (June) and Bali, Indonesia (September)
- 36 hand-picked participants representing 5 continents – a true global community! Also, what are you waiting for, Antarctica?
- 11 speakers and contributors on awesome topics such as SEO, startup ecosystems, creating an unique business and dividing equity
- 31 business & personal development events (workshops, presentations, hot seats, pitches, etc)
- 29 wellness & sport activities
- 16 adventure, social & cultural events
- 164 sign-ups throughout the whole year coming from 39 countries (from US, Bermuda and Spain spanning all the way to Korea and New Zealand, via Iran, Syria and Uganda). Quite a few came after we closed off Bali, so 2017 looks crowded already 🙂
- Mauritius was our highest rated event ever, with 15/16 participants giving it 5 stars out of 5!
20 of our best memories
We had a blast, thank you for being such a wonderful community of innovators, game changers, geniuses, business leaders – we can’t wait to hang out & put the world to rights with you again!
Happy New Year & have a most memorable 2017,