It’s been a little quiet lately on the blog but we guarantee you the last 5 weeks have actually been busy, loud, spicy and at high speed!
This year’s Project Getaway Bali has come to an end and, as always, the PG experience is hard to put in words – so we thought we’d try to put it in numbers instead.
Here comes our attempt to capture the PG magic in a list. We had:
- 31 days on Bali + one extra week in the Gili Islands
- 21 PG talks (with topics as interesting as “Scale, Automate and Monetize”,”The Art of the Talk”, “Money Mindset and Goal Setting”, “Learning from Failure”, “MVP”, “Budget Friendly Marketing Techniques”, “Storytelling for Business Goals”, , etc)
- 23 super awesome Chief Officers, running around every day and putting together cool stuff for everyone, from food, workouts and music to water sports, movie nights and learning.
- 5 parties (pool parties, Halloween, barbecue with PG alumni, we had ’em all)
- 4 Shark Tank sessions, where business ideas were grilled, polished, questioned and came out better and stronger!
- 27 business and personal coaching sessions
- 2 collaboration sessions, where we sat down and shared with each other business tools and books that changed our lives and made our businesses better
- 3 external speakers (John Williams, Lydia Lee, Isrina Asmi)
- one salsa night (the Chief Dance Officer made sure our hips didn’t lie!)
- one trip around Bali, including the gorgeous, UNESCO protected Tegalalang rice terraces and the ancient temple Tanah Lot
- one Startup Grind event, powered by Google for Entrepreneurs
- one visit to the amazing Green School
- 1 trip to Nusa Lembongan, where we sat inside rainbows (yeah!), laid on the picture perfect Dream Beach, got our spa treatments of choice and swung in swings with perfect ocean views
- 2 investor visits
- 24 buzz sessions with Livit specialists
- 4 movie nights
- 64 massages (life is hard!)
- one Balinese cultural evening (our taste buds were HAPPY!)
- one day of white water rafting on Telaga Waja river
- one super early-morning yet absolutely gorgeous Batur volcano sunrise climb
- about a dozen “woo-woo” sessions (acupuncture, meditation and healing)
- one full morning of PG Olympics, when we competed in sports as various as tag, chess, whale riding (!) and were rewarded with French pastry 😀
as well as…
- countless: life changing conversations, jaw dropping sunsets, free diving and other shenanigans in the pool (most of them involving Willemina, our beloved inflatable whale), sugar-cubes, surf and beach days, pre-ordered or spontaneous hugs.
We’ve gained friends for life, we’ve found new business partners and ideas for future ventures, we had tons of fun, we took a leap forward both personally and business-wise!
Curious to see how all this looked? Watch the Facebook page, we’ll keep the pictures coming for a while!
And, as we like to say, see you soon somewhere in the world!