If you’re an entrepreneur from Mauritius, we have A-MAZING news for you today:
Livit International is offering a scholarship for one local entrepreneur who qualifies*
to attend Project Getaway Mauritius!
Project Getaway is organised by Livit International, a tech startup ecosystem that operates as a not-for-profit and allocates all its resources to the 7 startups the company has co-founded, as part of its vision to inspire and empower entrepreneurs to change the world. The event brings together in Mauritius entrepreneurial minds from all over the world, so they can spend 3 weeks taking their businesses, personal development and fun to the next level. And you can be one of them!
So what does the scholarship offer?
- 80% of the participation fee (MUR 40,000 out of MUR 50,000)
- Three full weeks of working and adventuring** side by side with a group of handpicked international entrepreneurs (check out some of their profiles here, here and here)
- All social and business events included in the agenda, among which a pitching workshop, PG talks, feedback and collaboration sessions, two Startup Grind events, a pitch-a-thon, a co-working spaces tour, a safari, a boat ride, snorkeling and BBQ on board, rum tasting at Château de Labourdonnais, welcome dinner and goodbye party (yes, we organized all of this and much more 🙂 )
- Access to the co-working spaces, meals, drinks and other facilities and 7 nights accommodation at Otentic Mauritius, where all the daily activities will take place
- Lasting relationships with like-minded people and access to the global alumni network (consisting of over 100 inspiring entrepreneurs)
Over the last 6 years, Project Getaway has brought together some of the most innovative and driven entrepreneurs from all over the world. Each year, we are left speechless by what happens if you take the time to be surrounded by forward-thinking individuals in an inspiring environment. For example, the idea for AirHelp, a startup that has helped more than 550.000 passengers claim compensation worth over $15 million for cancelled or delayed flights, was born at Project Getaway Bali. We can´t wait to see all the incredible things that are going to happen in Mauritius!
The Mauritius event has received countless applications coming from no less than 21 countries, and has selected participants from Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Sweden and USA.
Sounds like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? It indeed is! Don´t miss the chance to apply and become part of the awesome global Project Getaway family!
The deadline for applications is June 2nd, 12 PM (noon) Port Louis time.
For more information, please get in touch at:
(+230) 5255 1256 (Nathalie Stemper)
* Those interested have to sign up, contribute the remaining 20% (MUR 10,000) and pass the interview selection.
** The agenda allows for a good balance between collaboration, networking, adventure and private time. The participants have the freedom to allocate the time they need to their businesses and ongoing tasks.